Gisgraphy V 3.0 is out !
To follow the one version / per year (and after more than one year of development), I am proud to announce that the Version 3.0 of Gisgraphy is now available. It is a major versions where a LOT of functionalities has been added :
- Importers have been improved and take less time to run (about 25%)
- Dedicated Geocoding webservice.
- Address parser web service.
- Real fulltext search for street via SolR.
- Streets are linked to their city.
- Importer wizard.
- Able to reset the import automatically via the admin interface.
- Able to specify a GPS point for fulltext search.
- ZIPcode importer.
- Migrate to a newer SolR version.
- More output formats supported.
- Extracted some modules and libraries
- Able to consider that all words as not required in a fulltext search.
- User interface improved.
- Admin interface improved.
- CRUD interface to edit database entry(streets and place)
- Gisgraphoid : Geocode on Android with same API as Google but with Gisgraphy
- ....Read the complete change log
download it and give your feedback
. You can also try it
on the free server.
I am now focusing on feedback, bug fixes, and relevance tuning.